Frequently Asked Questions
When the plumbing works fine, most homeowners will pay it no mind. In most cases, something has to go wrong for them to realize how complex their home’s plumbing system is. Fortunately, our team at The Great Plumbing Co. is always here to help.
Backed by our specialized expertise and vast experience, we can answer all your burning questions regarding the problems your plumbing is facing. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive.
- Installing a pressure booster
- Adjusting the pressure-reducing valve
- Reaching out to a well-pump technician
- A consistent clanging sound
- The sounds of running water
- A bouncing ball
- A washing machine
- Prominent gurgling sounds